https://frostfalcon.dreamwidth.org/
but not everything is there... if you looking for my fics (I know I'm really far behind posting) they are on A03 at https://archiveofourown.org/users/frostfalcon/works
I'm slow to update and even write because life has just gotten wild and by the time I ave free time I just want to veg... I'm looking at find new employment where I'll be part of a team again and won't be the only dietitian for the care center and hospital (and whatever else they need me for)...
but not everything is there... if you looking for my fics (I know I'm really far behind posting) they are on A03 at https://archiveofourown.org/users/frostfalcon/works
I'm slow to update and even write because life has just gotten wild and by the time I ave free time I just want to veg... I'm looking at find new employment where I'll be part of a team again and won't be the only dietitian for the care center and hospital (and whatever else they need me for)...
Tags:
From:
no subject
It is all good. One day you will have the time - but til then, we'll leave the light on, hon. :D
*HUGS*