frostfalcon: (Default)
([personal profile] frostfalcon Apr. 20th, 2021 09:25 pm)
I love my family but sometimes I just want to scream... I swear they need to realize that time has moved forward.

I want to move out of Georgia because of all sorts of reasons but I don't think I could move back in with my parents in NY while I try to find an affordable place.

I'm pretty sure that as much as I love the weather and the cost of living in GA the people are just not for me. I have no clue what to do... give up stay here and buy a house? move back to NY and hope to find an affordable place that isn't too bad? or try a different state above the Mason-Dixon line?

From: [identity profile] a-phoenixdragon.livejournal.com


If GA is making you unhappy, then I really wouldn't invest too much time, wherewithal or money into it. Methinks finding another state would be a bit better. :(

*HUGS*

From: [identity profile] frostfalcon.livejournal.com


I love the weather and the fact I can afford to live here... but the people??? not so much. I'd love to go back to NY but I can't afford a decent apartment unless I go further north or west. It's no wonder that so many people leave NY when rent is crazy and buying is nuts too... I'm not willing to pay 250K for a single wide trailer on a half acre even if they added on to it...

From: [identity profile] a-phoenixdragon.livejournal.com


People make or break a place, alas...

Och. NY isn't affordable at the BEST of times. Never has been. Here is to hoping you find a more hospitable, lucrative, relaxed state!
.

Profile

frostfalcon: (Default)
frostfalcon

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags